Thursday, July 14, 2011

When the burn of insignificance lingers.....

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, 
they have neither storehouse nor barn, 
and yet God feeds them.
Of how much more value are you than the birds!
Luke 12:24

As the Father has loved Me,
so have I loved you.
Abide in My love.
John 15:9

Can a woman forget her nursing child, 
and not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget, 
yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.
You walls are continually before Me.
Is. 49:15-16

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Ps 147:3
I love those who love Me,
and those who seek Me diligently will find Me.
Prov. 8:17

Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; 
He will never let the righteous fall.
Ps. 33:22

I am your Creator.  
You were in My care even before you were born.
Is 44:2

Draw close to God and God will draw close to you.
James 4:8

No mere man has ever seen, hear or even imagined what wonderful things 
God has ready for those who love the Lord.
1 Cor. 2:9

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, 
I have everything I need.
Ps. 23:1

Be still,
and know
that I am God.
Ps. 46:10

For the Lord God is living among you.  He is a mighty Savior.  
He will take delight in you with gladness. 
With His love, He will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Zeph. 3:17

For God has said, I will never fail you.
I will never abandon you.
Heb. 13:5

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
He rises up to show you compassion.
Is. 30:18

The Lord will fight for you and you have only to be silent.
Ex. 14:14

My soul thirsts for You.
Ps. 143:6

You O Lord are a shield for me.
Ps. 33:3



To the world you may be one, but to One you are the world.

Blessings, 
the Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and comment. I appreciate the time and thought you've taken to leave your mark on this page.

May God bless your day!

{Any commercial links will be deleted.}