Friday, March 25, 2011

Joy in the chaos

Not one day this week has been as I expected or planned.

I had such intentions of diving into this blog and bringing the house back to "normal".   Instead there were sleepless nights, drama, illness and such a mess!  

Friday has come out of nowhere and despite the chaos, I find myself in joyful surrender to whatever He chooses to bless me with.....

A morning spent at the foot of the altar...praying with a friend....

The sun is shining...

The Dude does not have strep....

A homemade coffee cooler is a yummyness that brings a smile....

Pups nappin in the sunshine at my feet....



A weekend to nourish the Teen.....

The simple refreshment of a good nights sleep...

 The awareness that my Maker is bigger than any obstacle I meet.....

Sonshiny blessings to you this weekend, 
the Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and comment. I appreciate the time and thought you've taken to leave your mark on this page.

May God bless your day!

{Any commercial links will be deleted.}