Monday, November 28, 2011

weigh in Monday - 5 GOAAAAAAAL kinda

This morning was less awesome than I had hoped but awesome none the less.
I had a -1.2 BUT I hit FINALLY and for the first time my 10%!!!!   Yep, I got a splash of purty stars on my screen saying I'd reached my 10% goal and actually went a little past it!

Didn't hit my -2 goal though....so, since I didn't hit goal it's time to reflect on why.

Thanksgiving?  Nope...didn't over eat.   I did however make a significant change in my diet this week and ended up finding myself with more than 50% of my daily points after 5pm.  So, cramming that many points in at the end I think may have botched things a bit in the 2nd half of my week.  This week I hope to figure that out better and if I'm satisfied and not hungry, I won't be freaking out about eating all my points.  If I have left over then they will just have to sit there.  I will not starve or die if I don't eat all my points.

What does my grocery list look like?
this.
I usually go to 4 stores to get my shopping done.

Here's what I got since my list is probably illegible.  
TJ's (Trader Joe's)
Carrots, mushrooms, english cucumbers, spinach (in a bag), bag of avocados
Pesto, hummus, rice, rice pasta
1/2 & 1/2 
organic popping corn
jar of sundried tomatoes
Tapioca pudding
ricotta
Organic Midnight Moo (chocolate sauce)


Aldi
Cauliflower, Broccoli, celery, bananas, lettuce, clementines 
english muffins

Super Target
Simply Lemonade and Orange juice
Chips: Tostitos and Sunchips (original)
Walnut oil
Frozen peaches
Paper lunch sacks (to make the popcorn in the microwave! Pinterest!)

Cub
Tomatoes
coconut milk
sweet potato (2 to try)
Tahini
lentils
Roasted Red Peppers


We buy meat in bulk usually so I already have that for the family in the freezer and don't ordinarily buy it anyway.  For this week - this is what I got.  I already have some things but several things on the list are things that I wouldn't ordinarily have on hand.  I might pick something up here or there later but this isn't too out of the ordinary of a list for me.  The way they will combine will be the difference I guess.

Today's lunch:  1 cup Basmatti rice medley (from Trader Joes) made in the rice maker with chopped celery.  1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup homemade spaghetti marinara and 1/2 a mozzarella cheese stick pulled apart on top.   Points: 8

Stat roundup so far:
Total lost: 19.8 since starting WW
Lost since revamped goals: 8.8
Left to go: 20 weeks and 41.2 lbs......if I did my math right....
Total inches lost: 11.5 (combined)

Blessings to you all this week!
the Mrs.



1 comment:

  1. Hey that goal was AWESOME to meet! I am doing a happy dance for you with a bit of Zumba styled salsa thrown it! LOL It is the one goal where your body actually reaps the benefits from your weight loss. I am not sure how my weighin will go tomorrow. This morning my scale showed I am down 1.5, but it did that last week too and I stayed the same on their scale!
    My list looks very different than it did a week ago! I loved seeing your list. It is the busy body in me I guess! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and comment. I appreciate the time and thought you've taken to leave your mark on this page.

May God bless your day!

{Any commercial links will be deleted.}