Wednesday, December 28, 2011

weigh in 9 - better late than never

This will be short.   My body is totally ticked off and my hands are swollen and my limbs are sore from the shoulder down.  While this feels like a food reaction, it also happens simply from over using those muscles.  Leftover weakness from months of pain and immobility from food reactions.

AAAAAnnnyway.

The hopes of continuing to lose great amounts over the holidays have been dashed to pieces with yet another gain - BUT - it is a minimal gain.  +.2    Which I think I could frankly chalk up to water retention and being a girl at that "special" time.  Thankfully that still means I'm holding steady at 169.  YES!

We've had a great Christmas here!  Still no snow which is simply crazy and a total bummer.   Today is shopping day, we are going to a local outlet mall to spend our Christmas money - both Mr and I are in need of new clothes big time!  So we've been waiting for this week!

Hopefully I'll burn lots of extra calories walking the miles of shops today! :)

Blessings to you as we move out of 2011 and into 2012 - for hope and confidence in His good plans for your future!
the Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and comment. I appreciate the time and thought you've taken to leave your mark on this page.

May God bless your day!

{Any commercial links will be deleted.}